Preparing for Your Appointment
The staff at Dr. John Nassar's office is committed to providing excellence in foot and ankle care. Dr. Nassar has a small office that will give you personal attention and place your interests first.
Plan to arrive at least 30 minutes early for your appointment to allow time for our registration process and history form completion. Alternately you can choose to download the forms from this Web site, fill them out, and bring them with you. If you bring the completed forms with you, you can arrive 15 minutes early for your appointment.
So that we can better serve you, please be prepared when you come to your appointment by following these instructions.
- Forms - Bring a completed New Patient Packet and arrive 15 minutes prior to your appointment time or arrive 30 minutes prior to your appointment time so that you can fill complete the forms in the office.
- Medical Records - So that we can determine your course of care, bring a completed Medical Records Release Form & all of your previous X-rays, MRI, and CT scans; please bring the actual films not just the reports.
- Personal Medical History - In order to provide the best care, Dr. John Nassar needs specific information about the medications you are taking and the details of your current injury. Please bring in a record of all current prescriptions and non-prescription medications. Specific information about your current injury and any related history is also helpful.
- Insurance Information - As a courtesy to you, we are happy to bill your insurance carrier. In order to do this, we need a copy of your current insurance card. If your insurance carrier requires a referral form, make sure it is obtained before your scheduled appointment. Please also bring your photo ID i.e. driver's license or identification card.
- Worker's Compensation Information (if applicable) - In order to file your worker's compensation claim, we need the full name and mailing address of your worker's compensation carrier, the date of the injury and the address and phone number of your employer at the time of injury.
- Payment - Please be prepared at the time of service to pay the office visit co-pay and deductible required by your insurance plan. Some services may not be covered by insurance and would require payment at the time of your visit. We accept credit cards, cash, or check for any co-pays or portions of your visit not covered by insurance.
If you have any questions at all, please don't hesitate to call our office.
8205 N. Via de Negocio Dr. | Scottsdale, AZ 85258 | tel: 480.451.3668 | fax: 480.451.3669 | www.nassarmd.com